- The administrator of your personal data is Tundra Advisory Sp. z o.o. Do Studzienki street 63, office number 115, 80-227 Gdańsk. The administrator has appointed a data protection officer (contact details: email@example.com).
- If you have given consent to the processing of personal data, it is processed only for the purposes for which you have agreed, among the following purposes:
- providing an offer of cooperation by the Administrator of personal data – no longer than until the consent is withdrawn,
- Company blog subscription – no longer than until the consent is withdrawn,
- marketing – no longer than until the consent is withdrawn or objection to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data are the following provisions:
– article 6(1)(a) GDPR – in the case of consent to the processing of personal data, the data are processed until the consent is withdrawn or the purpose of processing is met, depending on which circumstance occurred faster,
– article 6(1)(b) GDPR – in the event of taking action at your request before the conclusion of the contract, as well as in connection with the implementation of the contract, until the termination of cooperation or the contract expires,
– article 6(1)(c) GDPR – by reason of the obligation to keep tax documentation until the tax liablity expires and the obligations arising from other generally applicable law, for the period required by the law,
– article 6(1)(f) GDPR – by reason of processing the personal data for the purposes of pursuing claims by each party, as well as for the purpose of direct marketing of the Personal Data Administrator. Until the purpose of processing is fulfilled or an objection to the processing of personal data is lodged, or a justified objection to the processing of personal data for other purposes indicated in this point – depending on which circumstance occurred faster.
- Your personal data may be made available to law firms cooperating with us, accounting offices, auditors, technical and financial advisors, financing institutions, IT services as well as our subcontractors and associates. The disclosure of personal data takes place only on a legal basis and within its scope.
- At any time, you are entitled to access personal data regarding the data subject, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or to object to processing and transferring the data. You can exercise these rights at the headquarters of the Data Administrator, by correspondence, via electronic communication means or by phone.
- If you have consented to the processing of personal data, we would like to inform you that you can withdraw your consent at any time, in writing to the address of the Data Administrator or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Data Administrator violates the law, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. The complaint is free of charge.
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free transfer of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Data Protection Regulation), Journal of Laws UE L 119/1 of 04.05.2016 [GDPR] and the national law of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
- Depending on the circumstances of the specific case and the legal basis for proceeding providing personal data may be a statutory or contractual obligation or a condition of concluding a contract. In the case of voluntary consent to the processing of personal data, providing personal data is not obligatory but may prevent the achievement of the purpose for which consent was given.
- Your data is not subject to automated processing and is not transferred to third countries and international organizations within the meaning of the GDPR.