- Cookies are small data files, in particular text files, saved by the server on your computer. These files allow to recognize your device and properly display the website adapting it to your preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the device and a unique number.
- There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies – temporary files that remain on your device until you log out of the website or turn off your web browser..
- Permanent cookies – files remain on your device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are manually deleted.
- Cookies are used for statistical and marketing purposes and to adapt the content of websites to the user’s preferences. Cookies store information about geolocation, the language of the website visitor, and random data about session identifiersThe collected data helps to understand how the user uses websites, which allows improving their structure and content. The obtained information helps us build statistics on the number of new and regular users and allows us to analyze visited subpages. Thanks to this information we are constantly improving the quality of services offered.
- The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User’s end device is: Tundra Advisory Sp. z o.o. Do Studzienki st. 63, office number 115; 80-227 Gdansk.
- You can change your browser settings at any time to not accept cookies or to notify you when they are sent. However, please note that not accepting cookies may result in difficulties in using the website. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows the placement of “cookies”. Browser settings can be adjusted in order to block the automatic handling of cookies or to inform whenever they are sent to the user’s device. More information about disabling automatic saving of “cookies” can be found in the browser settings (software used to browse websites).
- The administrator uses Google Analytics and Google AdWords to save and analyze statistics.